1. Must have minimum $100,000.00 Liability Insurance in effect on day of tournament.
2. No Motor Exceeding B.I.A. HP Rating.
3. All Entrants Must Wear Approved Life Jackets While Gas Motor is running.
4. No Alcoholic Beverages at Marina Before, During or After Tournament.
5. Artificial Bait Only. (Pork Rinds Allowed)
6. No Trolling.
7. Operating Livewells required
8. Kill Switch Must Be Used.
9. Contestants Must Maintain a 50 Yard Distance from Anchored Boat. (When Anchored, Trolling Motor Must Be Raised).
10. Fishing in restricted waters is prohibited.
11. Tournament Committee Reserves The Right to
12. All rules infractions will be decided by the tournament Committee and will be final.
1. Dead Fish 8 oz. penalty. Dead fish will not qualify for big bass. No culling of dead fish.
2. Largemouth, Smallmouth and Spotted Bass Only.
3. Twelve-inch Minimum Length. NO COURTESY Board.
4. Short Fish - 1 lb. Penalty and will not be weighed.
5. Five Fish per team. Boater w/o Partner Five fish.
6. Chip drawn for boat number at beginning of tournament must be returned to the appropriate bucket (Fish/No Fish) prior to the official tournament check in time, Chips returned after this time will have entire catchdisqualified.
7. Ties- Weight of Biggest Fish will Break Tie, If Still Tied then places will be combined. Big Bass Tie Will be split.
8. All bass caught by tournament participants become property of Tournament Committee for release.